The Railway Industry Association (RIA) has published it latest quarterly magazine – Update 111.
Normally only available to RIA members, the Update covers a range of topics and issues related to the UK rail supply community.
Update 111 includes exclusive content:
- A comment piece from Doug Oakervee, following the publication of his review into HS2;
- Editorial from RIA Chief Executive Darren Caplan;
- The latest on the rail supply community’s response to Coronavirus from RIA Policy Director Kate Jennings;
- A special report on RIA’s 145th Anniversary Gala Dinner in February;
- An article from Deb Carson of High Speed Rail Group;
- Highlights from each of RIA’s functions – Public Affairs & Policy, Exports, Technical & Innovation and Events & Information;
- And much, much more!
You can download a copy of the magazine here.
The Update is a quarterly communication for RIA members. If you are not a member and would like to find out more about joining, please contact Membership Engagement Manager Rose Gaber at [email protected] and on 07824 665007.